Friday, July 11, 2008

Confused

I feel bland...lost a bit...had a set back with something in my life yesterday and it really struck me to my core...
i am not sure how to proceed and don't know that i even want to anymore
to quote rocky horror "i grow weary of this world"
not suicidal...just fed up
i am tired of working my ass off for incompetent management
trying to make life better for others, when it sucks mine dry
i'm just so freaking tired of it all..

sorry i had to vent and this was a safe place for me...feel free to remove the post...Daisy

6 comments:

Trubes said...

Daisy Woo, Don't be fed up, I feel like that today too, I put it down to the goddamed eternal monsoon-like weather we are suffering in this washed out island. I long to get out into the garden and its just rain, rain, and more rain....There I've let it all out..now...If you want to talk e-mail me... pleeeese?
Where's Mermie these days she's sorely missed...

Think I'll just have to think of something else to write about!

Cheer up Gal...We all love ya.


Di.
xx

Daisy said...

thank you Di...i am kind of licking my wounds at the moment...

The Old Tarf said...

Hey Daisy,

Hang in there. this is the reason we have this blog. so one can get things off your chest before one explodes.

I will post something on here just for you. Hope it will cheer you up. Mermaid is busy fund raising for a trek in the mountains of cuba for a charity called "MInd" with a friend of hers from UNi.

UBERMOUTH said...

awwwww

Daisy said...

old tarf...that is what i thought as well...i just feel...god it is hard to even describe it in words...i wish you could just see my face and you would nod your head knowing...

Daisy said...

uber...i almost felt a hug there my red headed beauty! thank you